Fleischmann Komponentenansichten

#1 von Patrick Martin , 28.01.2022 22:35

Ich suche Explosions-/Komponentenansichten von Fleischmann-Motoren für:
(Entschuldigung für die Internetübersetzung)

1306 rote Rangierlok Unterschiede zu 4200?
1321 kleiner Dampf
1334 Elektro SBB Rundmotor
1337 Ökostrom
1351F black steam Unterschiede zu 4146?
1363 großer Dampf irgendwelche Unterschiede zu 4175?
1370 Bahnbus
1372 Bahnbus
1379 roter Rangierlok V60 zwei verschiedene Modelle!
1381 v200 Rundmotor

Pat Martin
Canada

Patrick Martin  
Patrick Martin

zuletzt bearbeitet 29.01.2022 | Top

RE: Fleischmann Komponentenansichten

#2 von Startset1000 , 29.01.2022 19:39

Hello Pat!

despite Google's translation, I guess that you are looking for spare part diagrams for your engines.

Dissassembly usually is covered in the operating instructions, several of which are available for download at
http://www.fleischmann-ho.nl -> Downloads -> Handleidingen

Spare part diagrams are available at
http://www.fleischmann-ho.nl -> Downloads -> Detailoverzichten
https://www.fleischmann.de/de/service/spareparts/index.html (past 1971 part numbers only, see below)

Fleischmann did change the numbering system several times. Before 1971, engines were in the 13xx range. In 1971, engines got renumbered to 40xx (tank engines), 41xx (steam with tender), 42xx (diesel engines), 43xx (electric engines) and 44xxx (railcars). You'll need a catalog from 1971, 1972 or 1973 to translate the numbers. Models out of production by 1971 did not get new numbers.

So 1306 and 4200 refer to the same model indeed. Also 1351 F and 4146, 1363 and 4175. 1379 became 4225 (red) and 4226 (green).

Take care that Fleischmann had the habit of re-using part numbers. 1370 was used twice. I guess you are asking for the model of the VT98 consist (aka 4400) as you are mentioning both 1372 (motorized unti) and 1370 (dummy unit).

Regards,
Harald

Folgende Mitglieder finden das Top: claus, Ralf-Michael, adlerdampf, vwlucas und Ochsenlok

Startset1000

#3 von Patrick Martin , 05.02.2022 01:41

Hatte jemand Probleme mit älteren, sehr gut gebrauchten V100-Motoren 4230, bei denen das Kontakt-Pickup-Drehgestell mit den Rädern in Kontakt kommt und einen elektrischen Kurzschluss erzeugt? Ich habe zwei Motoren, wo das passiert. Die Räder haben den richtigen Abstand. Die sich drehenden Räder berühren sich horizontal und tragen die schwarze Außenbeschichtung zum metallischen Material des Drehgestells auf und somit wird der negative Strom nicht von der Karosserie isoliert. Anregungen? Ideen? Lösungen?
Internet-Übersetzung
Pat Martin

Has anybody had problems with older, very well used, V100 engines 4230, where the contact pickup bogie comes in contact with the wheels and creates an electric short? I have two engines where this is happening. The wheels are the correct distance apart. The turning wheels horizontally make contact, and wear down the black outer coating to the metallic material of the bogie and thus the negative current is no insulated from the body. Suggestions? Ideas? Solutions?

Pat Martin

Patrick Martin  
Patrick Martin

#4 von zeppelin , 06.02.2022 23:37

Hello Pat,
on which bogie is the electric short? The motorized bogie or the pickup bogie (w/o motor)?
Maybe a warped bogie cover? Or a wrong mounting screw?
Please show some photos of the wheels and the bogies.

Welches Drehgestell erzeugt den Kurzschluss? Das Motordrehgestell oder das motorlose Drehgstell?
Vielleicht eine verzogene Drehgstellblende? Oder eine falsche Befestigungsschraube?
Zeige bitte Fotos von den Rädern und den Drehgestellen.

Viele Grüße / Greetings, Michael

zeppelin  
zeppelin

#5 von Patrick Martin , 07.02.2022 01:12

Zitat von zeppelin im Beitrag #4
Hello Pat,
on which bogie is the electric short? The motorized bogie or the pickup bogie (w/o motor)?
Maybe a warped bogie cover? Or a wrong mounting screw?
Please show some photos of the wheels and the bogies.

Welches Drehgestell erzeugt den Kurzschluss? Das Motordrehgestell oder das motorlose Drehgstell?
Vielleicht eine verzogene Drehgstellblende? Oder eine falsche Befestigungsschraube?
Zeige bitte Fotos von den Rädern und den Drehgestellen.

Viele Grüße / Greetings, Michael

Es ist das Pickup-Drehgestell - die Räder mit negativem Strom (blaues Kabel) berühren das Drehgestell und verursachen einen elektrischen Kurzschluss. Ich wünschte, ich wüsste, wie man Fotos postet. Ich mache Fotos von allem, bevor ich versuche, sie zu reparieren. Ich habe 62 Fleischmann-Motoren und 18 davon haben irgendein Problem. Ich vermute, dass mein Mangel an Elektrokenntnissen in mehreren Fällen schuld ist. Ich kann per privater E-Mail senden.
Pat Martin

It is the pick up bogie - the wheels with negative current (blue wire) touch the bogie and cause an electric short. I wish I knew how to post photos. I do take photos of everything before I try to fix them. I have 62 Fleischmann engines and 18 of them have some sort of problem. I suspect my lack of electric knowledge is to blame in several cases. I can send by private email.
Pat Martin

Patrick Martin  
Patrick Martin

1368, erste Instandsetzung
Fleischmann HO Profikupplungen – zu kurz