Lima FS: lokomotiven italienische

#1 von capotrenogio , 29.03.2009 20:45

Hello everyone from Italy. Sorry, I don't speak german.
I like the section of this forum. I am an Italian model railroader and I like very much Lima model trains.
I have the great pleasure to show you some my Lima locos , year 1970 1975.

To see more:
http://www.capotrenogio.com/en/loco_photogallery.html

My best regards

Capotrenogio' Italia

Capotrenogio'

capotrenogio  
capotrenogio

RE: Lima FS: lokomotiven italienische

#2 von martin67 , 29.03.2009 21:52

Hello,

there is one model I really like. It´s the brown and green D342, which has been available in a starter set only. For a long time I have been searching for this loco. Mostly the seller sits in Italy and does not want to sell to foreign countries. Anyway, someday I will get it (and the red freelance DB-Version, too!)

Nice pix, thanks a lot!

Martin

Lima Modeltrain Collectors - Die neue Lima-Enzyklopädie zum Mitmachen für den Sammler
Martin´s Railfun Seite - Geschichten und Bilder rund um die kleine und große Bahn (und vieles mehr)
Die Lima Sammlerseite

martin67

#3 von ikonengold , 30.03.2009 00:17

Hi Capotrenogio',

thanks for all the pictures. I like the design of the locos on the first picture you show. And also I love the CC44101 from France.

The layout where you photograph your models, looks also very nice. Are the bridges and buildings also using Lima parts? Have you got any more photos where more details of the layout can be seen?

kind regards,
Thomas

ikonengold  
ikonengold

#4 von martin67 , 30.03.2009 07:13

Hi Thomas,

have a look at Capotrenogio´s website, linked in above thread!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=IT&hl=it&v=72Yb0esL24o

Martin

Lima Modeltrain Collectors - Die neue Lima-Enzyklopädie zum Mitmachen für den Sammler
Martin´s Railfun Seite - Geschichten und Bilder rund um die kleine und große Bahn (und vieles mehr)
Die Lima Sammlerseite

martin67

#5 von Django , 30.03.2009 07:40

Nice pix!

Django

#6 von capotrenogio , 30.03.2009 10:12

Wenn Sie hier auf Links zu eBay klicken und einen Kauf tätigen, kann dies dazu führen, dass diese Website eine Provision erhält.

Zitat von martin67
Hello,

there is one model I really like. It´s the brown and green D342, which has been available in a starter set only. For a long time I have been searching for this loco. Mostly the seller sits in Italy and does not want to sell to foreign countries. Anyway, someday I will get it (and the red freelance DB-Version, too!)

Nice pix, thanks a lot!

Martin

Hello Martin, you can find the loco in ebay Italia at this section:
corner Lima. Look, it may be ..one day or another...
http://shop.ebay.it/_Modellismo-Dinamico...88Q2c220?_rdc=1

Capotrenogio'

Capotrenogio'

capotrenogio  
capotrenogio

#7 von capotrenogio , 30.03.2009 10:49

Zitat von ikonengold
Hi Capotrenogio',

thanks for all the pictures. I like the design of the locos on the first picture you show. And also I love the CC44101 from France.

The layout where you photograph your models, looks also very nice. Are the bridges and buildings also using Lima parts? Have you got any more photos where more details of the layout can be seen?

kind regards,
Thomas

Hello Thomas,
I have two layouts:
the first called the "plastico giochereccio"
the second, built to partecipate at a little local show.

You can see here many pictures of my first layout :
http://www.capotrenogio.com/en/layout_photogallery.html

Capotrenogio'

capotrenogio  
capotrenogio

#8 von martin67 , 30.03.2009 21:21

Wenn Sie hier auf Links zu eBay klicken und einen Kauf tätigen, kann dies dazu führen, dass diese Website eine Provision erhält.

Hi there,

well, I know that the diesel is occasionally showing up on Italian eBay. But many sellers in Italy are only selling to their own land. Or they think Lima is worth a fortune!

On the other hand they love watching my website, but how can I complete it if people from the Lima-country are not willing to sell their stuff to me ?

Anyway, I´m really habby to see that more and more people are joining the "Lima-community" in this forum, thanks guys!

Cheers,

Martin

Die Lima Sammlerseite

martin67

Einer meiner Lieblingszüge...
ETR 450 im RAe TEE Zug SBB Design grau